More and more Grooms nowadays are opting out of the
traditional Bachelor Party. Instead, they are choosing
to have outings where they can just relax and hang with
friends. Here are a few ideas:
1. Organize a camping trip.
2. Get box seats to your favorite sporting event.
Call the ballpark to see if they have any packages
for special occasions.
3. Go on a golf outing. Golf can be a great time
to relax and reflect with your friends before you
step down that aisle.
4. Paint balling
5. Road trip to a destination of you choice. Graceland
is a personal favorite.
6. Charter a fishing boat with a bunch of your friends.
7. Plan a trip to an amusement park.
8. Organize a sports tournament with all of your
friends. Have prizes for the winning team. Some suggestions:
9. Sky diving
10. Rent a speed boat.
11. Go on a “Booze Cruise”.
12. Race tracks
14. Whitewater Rafting
15. Head back to your old college town and spend
the weekend visiting your old watering holes.